Smackassery

Parsnip Totin Jack

The local police blotter has reports from several victims of a cyclist on the W&OD trail in Vienna VA who is smacking females on their behind while riding past them. Police are warning trail users to be on the lookout. No description of the suspect was provided in the article. One problem I have with the article was the use of northbound and southbound. The trail runs East-West people! I wasn’t on the trail Monday and have an alibi. @Razors Edge where were you Monday afternoon?

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

The local police blotter has reports from several victims of a cyclist on the W&OD trail in Vienna VA who is smacking females on their behind while riding past them. Police are warning trail users to be on the lookout. No description of the suspect was provided in the article. One problem I have with the article was the use of northbound and southbound. The trail runs East-West people! I wasn’t on the trail Monday and have an alibi. @Razors Edge where were you Monday afternoon?

Out smacking some asses????  I was NW of Reston on the W&OD :D

• Heart 1

I hope the victims responded in a Christian way

Matthew 5:38-40 New International Version (NIV)

Eye for Eye

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

23 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I was on an organized ride few years ago and was riding w/ several peeps from my bike club. One woman's husband who was riding w/ a faster group smacked her ass as he rode by :D

I was running on a MUP and my wife was walking. As I approached her from behind I goosed her and then started walking with her.  Some Karen going the opposite direction saw what I did and started giving me hell, sexual assault & all that.

WOChrisL said oh I kinda liked it, honey please do it again!  The Karen stormed off in a huff!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

I hope the victims responded in a Christian way

Matthew 5:38-40 New International Version (NIV)

Eye for Eye

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

The Reverend Sharrt has spoken. 

48 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

On the plus side, if you were a stranger, it would be nice for your wife to have that Karen's support.

Sure, but the Karen should have figured by the lack of reaction and the fact I stopped running & walked beside the person I just goosed it should have been OK.  Instead she just reacted to the fact i goosed her.

We're pretty dull, dearie has never tried that on me while cycling.  He doesn't consider himself so competent on bike to take hand off one handlebar and do bum patting.

That trail rider....wouldn't put past that arsehole would be the sort of guy, who thinks he's hot by touching a previously unknown woman after only talking for her for an hr.  Women is just meat to guys like him. I'm sorry to stereotype....but sometimes it's not worth getting to know certain guys,  it's to stay safe and stay away from harrassment/regret.