This place is foobar

Dottleshead

Much to the happiness of many, I will try to refrain from posting in this unstable website until the issues have been fixed.  In the meantime, that may give me some time to fix my own issues

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.
Error code: EX1021

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

please share posts about your issues as we might be able to help.  We are a helpful lot.

You mean like when I post new threads it throws errors but posts them anyways?  Or the duplicate threads?  Or commenting in other threads and still leaving them in their original position and not bumping them to the top? Or failing to clear out my posting area after I've submitted my post??

10 minutes ago, Dottles said:

You mean like when I post new threads it throws errors but posts them anyways?  Or the duplicate threads?  Or commenting in other threads and still leaving them in their original position and not bumping them to the top? Or failing to clear out my posting area after I've submitted my post??

And now we’ve all missed out on your clever and charming repartee. 

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I seem to be getting duplicate post options, too. When I hit reply, I had another copy of the replay all ready to be resubmitted.

14 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I seem to be getting duplicate post options, too. When I hit reply, I had another copy of the replay all ready to be resubmitted.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I seem to be getting duplicate post options, too. When I hit reply, I have another copy of the reply all ready to be resubmitted. I guess it allows for spellcheck.

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I seem to be getting duplicate post options, too. When I hit reply, I have another copy of the reply all ready to be resubmitted. I guess it allows for spellcheck.

• Heart 1

I haven't had problems posting with a Win 10 Laptop on Firefox with Kaspersky Free Antivirus, but I wonder what might happen with other antiviruses since the secure lock icon at the left end of my URL box in Mozilla Firefox says "Connection verified by a certificate issuer that is not recognized by Mozilla." and then says that certificate issuer is "AO Kaspersky Lab" which "may have been added by your operating system or by an administrator."

Of course, I was the administrator that added it.

I understand most of these problems are coming through smartphones, which often don't have much in the way of antiviruses. Is that triggering some kind of missing security verification?

36 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

36 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Well played.

42 minutes ago, roadsue said:

And now we’ve all missed out on your clever and charming repartee. 

Wait.  Wut?  Do you have me confused with @jsharr? I'm sorry -- of course you do.  But here's what I'm going to do.  I will take your compliment even if it was a mistake because it's a great way to start the 3 day weekend.  Thank you for those kind words.  And I will say in return, that is has been a pleasure having you return to the forum -- even if I wasn't here the first time around.  I hope you and everyone else has a fabulous 3 day weekend or whatever time you get off.