I just woke up

Airehead

9 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I cannot imagine lying-in that frequently. I think my back would hurt. 

I know what you mean. Even if I have sheotty night with lack of enough sleep... my body doesn't respond too well by sleeping in very long.  I consider sleeping in until 8:00 am..late enough. My body responds to waking up between 5:30 am- 7:00 am.  

If I sleep in too long/too frequent..I get headache or feel even more dispirited...especially if it's a beautiful morning, great enough for cycling!

Yay!  There's a wondrous luxury about sleeping in until you just wake up, no matter when that is.  Good for you! 

I got up early to bring my car in for an oil change and inspection. The inspection place said I needed new brakes, but they couldn't do it. Luckily I recalled another place nearby that could fix the breaks and when I went it was surprisingly empty.  When I left an hour later there was a big backup and they were telling people who came in they couldn't look at their cars for at least a few hours.  The second place could also do the inspection so I'm all set now.  Plus on the way home, the car no longer had that the brakes seem really loose and you have to brake carefully feel to it.  I'm planning to take a nap this afternoon.