I am right, you are wrong

Randomguy

20 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

I am right, you are wrong    

You've stated that pretty forcefully to the forum regarding your views of religion and politics...so we already knew your opinion of yourself.

You know, we are having a nice, fun thread, and you seem all angsty.  What is troubling you on this fine American holiday before the holiday?  Birds are chirping, motorcycles blaring, puppies exhaling puppy breath, today is a day for fun, or at least relaxation!

• Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

You are definitely wrong about a lot of things.

Black socks

the delightful pairing of banana and chocolate

etc...

So what’s the deal with socks. I used to wear white ones mid calf for non work dress. And white sneakers. 

My daughter informed me they both have to go. Now I have black sneakers and ankle height white socks. What’s a 57 year old to do?

Crocs?

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

So what’s the deal with socks. I used to wear white ones mid calf for non work dress. And white sneakers. 

My daughter informed me they both have to go. Now I have black sneakers and ankle height white socks. What’s a 57 year old to do?

Crocs?

I pulled on some older white PI socks and my daughter gave me hell!?!?  Black or dark colors only I guess...  I actually switched to black/gray some years ago as my wife & son kept stealing my white socks...

29 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

You know, we are having a nice, fun thread, and you seem all angsty.  

No, just stating what I want to state...you know, kind of what you do when the ignorant need to be enlightened.

29 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

What is troubling you on this fine American holiday before the holiday?  

I'm heading out for a 2 hour ride in a bit.  Then will spend the day lake side and on my boat.  Probably will ski for the first time this summer.  Troubles?  Not these days.

21 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Crocs?

I like thick  knee high socks for mountain biking. Prove me wrong.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I don’t look like any of those models. Nor do I know anyone who does. 

This.  

For me to wear pants that snug they have to have stretch in them, otherwise they do not fit my thighs.  Most pants to fit my thighs need to be big enough that I can take them off without undoing them.  Big thighs+small butt=good belt

• Heart 4

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

You know, we are having a nice, fun thread, and you seem all angsty.  What is troubling you on this fine American holiday before the holiday?  Birds are chirping, motorcycles blaring, puppies exhaling puppy breath, today is a day for fun, or at least relaxation!

Pipe down Commie. 

Mudkipz 

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1