I think Marie Osmond saw Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon

petitepedal

8 minutes ago, Further said:

I'm even more confusalded 

None look bad, none look super model great, just different 

Yes, that one appears to make her look better after, which I don’t believe. I hate plastic surgery faces, they all look the same, and bad!

Anyhoo, I guess she had a wider nose before, but she looked much better. Natural is always best. Fake sucks!

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Yes, that one appears to make her look better after, which I don’t believe. I hate plastic surgery faces, they all look the same, and bad!

I think an old face, or body for that matter, tells a story

I prefer the story have some truth in it

My story is pretty ugly, and my face backs it up

• Haha 3

It is just sad because she had a natural beauty before. 

Blondie, aka Debbie Harry was an interesting case. She held off for years and grew old gracefully, but then she apparently snapped and went gung ho for plastic surgery and wound up looking like the standard plastic surgery freak. :(

9 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

She didn't  look as good as Ralph's post on today's  Talk episode..nose looks a lot like  Michael  Jackson's...I do not think it was an improvement..hey..we are all aging!

I think she had naturally good things....large, dark eyes (which do sometimes get abit smaller with age but not on her,, good facial bone structure.  I don't get it...but the entertainment industry creates too many false idols to worship....the idol of youth.  

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

She didn't  look as good as Ralph's post on today's  Talk episode..nose looks a lot like  Michael  Jackson's...I do not think it was an improvement..hey..we are all aging!

We are indeed, Petite.  I think we can be happier if we embrace our aging and see the beauty in it.  😊 

• Heart 1

I’ve had two plastic surgeries and they both turned out nice. One on a skin cancer on my eyebrow/eyelid where I had a lot of scar tissue from a thirty mph face plant on pavement and it developed squamous cell carcinoma and had to be removed. The other one was inside my ear and the recovery from that one was very painful. It turned out nice. I thought I was going to lose my ear.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I dislike her for the stupid weight loss crap she shills year in and year out.  But otherwise, she's free to do her own thing.

Even worse is people like Alex Trebek and Tom Selleck selling insurance and reverse mortgages to old people.  You would think those two have enough money not to have to sell their souls like that. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Even worse is people like Alex Trebek and Tom Selleck selling insurance and reverse mortgages to old people.  You would think those two have enough money not to have to sell their souls like that. 

Dude, ‘we’ are those old people...

Just now, Longjohn said:

Joe Namath trying to sell Medicare disadvantage makes me mad. My wife hits the mute button every time he comes on because she is tired of me telling him he’s an idiot.

I can’t hear the news at night over my wife’s color commentary on it. :(

• Awesome 1