Dead To Me

Ralphie

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Anyone here watch it?  I’m almost through season 1 and it is pretty good so far.  The actress who played Sam on ER has aged quite well, she still looks just the same as she did quite a few years ago on ER. 

Yes, season 1 was pretty good. I haven’t heard good reviews of season 2, though. I haven’t seen S2.

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

Someday I'll have to get Netflix.

2 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

I think you might enjoy having it.  We spend more time than we need to between Netflix and Amazon.

It is a pretty good deal I think. It does cause lots of binge watching though. 

4 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

We watched the first two of three episodea a year or so ago and I gueas we forgot about it because we never watched the rest of it for some reason.   I remember it was a good show

Yup!  I had watched from the middle with the family a while ago so for the first few episodes it was new to me, then when it got to where I came in it was familiar.

• Heart 1

On 7/5/2020 at 1:06 AM, Prophet Zacharia said:

Yes, season 1 was pretty good. I haven’t heard good reviews of season 2, though. I haven’t seen S2.

Season 2 got even better I think.  The cliffhanger was a little reachy, but still somewhat believable.  This held my attention completely, which is rare for me.  Very similar to Better Call Saul.  Punkin, like Al Bundy, has come a long way from Married With Children.  Great acting and writing.