just filed for unemployment online...

bikeman564™

33 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Some of the online stuff seems so easy to cheat.  When I signed up for Social Security I did it online and was amazed and a little scared at how little proof I had to supply that I was me.

Did you manage to get them to withhold federal incom tax?

It really is super easy. Did you do the direct deposit? The money should be in your account two or three days after you do the certify thing in two weeks.

Honestly, I don't know why people have had a hard time with it. Mine was easy, and helping my neighbor with hers was easy too.

1 minute ago, smudge said:

It really is super easy. Did you do the direct deposit? The money should be in your account two or three days after you do the certify thing in two weeks.

Honestly, I don't know why people have had a hard time with it. Mine was easy, and helping my neighbor with hers was easy too.

Cool, yes I did direct deposit.

• Awesome 1

Be glad you are not in Florida. The online unemployment process was designed to crash...intentionally. The rationale of the prior governor (now US Senator) back up the phones, crash the online and you won't have all the lowlife applying for their stink'n unemployment. Seriously.

It is a major issue here. And now it hangs up with no feedback placing applicants in limbo. Apparently if there was a previous application that was aborted never coming to a decision to approve or deny, it blocks a new application. Doesn't matter if was two years ago. And worse, when brought to employees attention, they don't have the power to override.