Garlic knots

Airehead

9 minutes ago, roadsue said:

Is there a doggy remedy for bloat?

It is the mother of all dog emergencies. Bloat can lead to torsion and death quickly. I had a standard poodle bloat once at a show. An old time handler tubed him right on the spot and stabilized him enough for me to go two hours to our vet. He operated immediately on a Sunday night. I assisted until a tech got there. Eddie lived another 5 years and died of old age. Thankfully. Paulie baseline belly measurement is 20. Watching him closely. 

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, roadsue said:

This recipe has a few specialty ingredients. I dare say proprietary. Pizza dough flavor? 

I made them without the pizza dough flavor or the potato flour. Came out fine. I always have dry milk on hand for bread recipes. 
@Airehead sorry to hear about the dog getting some dough. Not a good thing. Good luck.

• Heart 1

9:00. Still eating ice cubes like they were steak. Still running around. No change in girth of his stomach and he doesn’t seem inebriated by the fermentation.  

and I am sure he has not learned any essential lessons but I have. I will buy the knots at @Kirby’s place. 

33 minutes ago, Airehead said:

and I am sure he has not learned any essential lessons but I have. I will buy the knots at @Kirby’s place. 

Glad Paulie is doing ok, and your local pizza place will appreciate the support!

• Heart 1