Will I still get to eat lunch at the cool kids table if I go back to my old "Mr. Silly" avatar

Mr. Silly

Actually....these days I hate that "cool kids" joke/reference. I think even though that was meant as a joke, it really created a division of "cliques" over in that other place. I think that is part of the reason a lot of people came over here. They didn't feel like they were accepted as part of the group because all the "cool kids" were the ones who constantly made 'inside joke' references with each other.

I know because I was in that clique at one time....and when I came here I heard a few things here and there that kind of led me to believe that many felt alienated from that.

Just my $.02.

Actually....these days I hate that "cool kids" joke/reference. I think even though that was meant as a joke, it really created a division of "cliques" over in that other place. I think that is part of the reason a lot of people came over here. They didn't feel like they were accepted as part of the group because all the "cool kids" were the ones who constantly made 'inside joke' references with each other.

I know because I was in that clique at one time....and when I came here I heard a few things here and there that kind of led me to believe that many felt alienated from that.

Just my $.02.

What makes you think I wasn't trying to be divisive and trying to create divisions of cliques.