Yo.

Parr8hed

Been out of touch.  Working a ton.  Softballing a ton.  Still no bike racing.  Down at the lake all weekend with zero cell service.  Heading to south of Atlanta this coming weekend for more softballing. 

How are things here?

5 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Yo ho ho, welcome back stranger. Busy is good. I’m glad softball is picking up. Sorry that Gman isn’t getting some racing in. How’s the ‘yota project coming?

Good.  Runs and drives well.  Tailpipe fell off.  gotta sort that out.  Gotta get it titled and licensed as well.  DMV closures have really hurt with that.  And just been too busy with softball to do much else.  He is working now so he has been busy as well.  It also wants to flood when it is warm.  I am sure it is a sensor.  If motor has been running and you kill it at a stoplight, good luck getting it started again until it cools.  Starts great when cold though. 

• Heart 1

Yo ho yo ho a pie rats wife for me.

Still holding my own on the home front. We have had great cycling/kayaking/swimming weather but I haven’t been anywhere but my own pool. My wife is still hanging in there. I had to cut down some grape vines that were blocking our satellite signal for the TV. The vines were loaded with grapes.

• Heart 1

30 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Yo ho yo ho a pie rats wife for me.

Still holding my own on the home front. We have had great cycling/kayaking/swimming weather but I haven’t been anywhere but my own pool. My wife is still hanging in there. I had to cut down some grape vines that were blocking our satellite signal for the TV. The vines were loaded with grapes.

You could make a pie.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

Been out of touch.  Working a ton.  Softballing a ton.  Still no bike racing.  Down at the lake all weekend with zero cell service.  Heading to south of Atlanta this coming weekend for more softballing. 

How are things here?

It's been pretty quiet here as folks get into the "summer" swing of things.  The software went apeshit for a day, but I don't think we lost anyone to other sites.  It is getting HOT and lots of thunderstorms in the afternoon are screwing with my outdoor time.  Work remains WFH, so that's relatively good :)

• Heart 1