The Far Side - New Stuff

2Far

Just now, 2Far said:

He's doing them on a tablet instead of by pen & ink.

It's his decision!  I'd prefer the old style, and would think he could do it on a tablet quite easily, but he's the king.  Heck, I'm happy just recycling the old Far Side, Dilbert, or other classics, as my attention/memory is fairly crappy nowadays :D

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I wonder if using a tablet takes much more time?  Or is three all we're getting? If so, I can't say I am overwhelmed.

Dunno. In the TL/DR portion of the text, he talked about the pressure of meeting deadlines & how it eventually took the fun out of the process. I'ma guessing we'll get 3-4 per week.

9 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Dunno. In the TL/DR portion of the text, he talked about the pressure of meeting deadlines & how it eventually took the fun out of the process. I'ma guessing we'll get 3-4 per week.

Maybe he should change the name to the Near Side and cut down on his commute time

• Heart 1

38 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Agreed

Shirley someone will come forth with an astute explanation. I gotta admit that I read aboot the cow tools one needing explanation for a lot of people and that one was close for me. :( Of course because of my CRAFT disease I can’t remember if I understood it the first time ‘round. But I would not be surprised if it was a head scratcher then. I guess around 50-50 whether I got it or not. 

I very much prefer the direct hits, like the enraged mummy in the bathroom. :D