No State Fair of Texas This Year

jsharr

Eastern Montana Fair in Miles City is still on and I will take photos of exhibitors with their animals.  I am waiting to hear if the Jordan fair is still on, as I will judge photography at that one. Only a partial Billings Fair will be held with livestock, but no open shows, so no art or photography. I think the Rosebud County fair in Forsyth, 45 miles to the west is still on.  Virus cases are still increasing, but mostly in rest homes in Billings.

• Heart 2

The Nebraska State Fair is still on.... such as it will be. No concerts. No carnival. No arts displays. Just livestock competitions and some fair food. We do IT for the fair so we are still trying to sort out how it all is going to work for us. 

NY cancelled as well.   I think it's the right decision, especially given the recent surge in cases in so many states, but I feel bad for the people who make a living on the fair circuit.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

NY cancelled as well.   I think it's the right decision, especially given the recent surge in cases in so many states, but I feel bad for the people who make a living on the fair circuit.

I really wish they would have cancelled this year for us, too. Bad weather the last couple years caused the fair some big financial hits. I don't even see a break-even point for this year.