Who is louder?

groupw

You? Or your so? I normally am up first on work days and I’m headed to work before WoW is out of bed. She went in early today for some overtime. I’d have sworn the gorilla from the Samsonite commercial was testing luggage!

I thought it was just me getting grumpy as I get older, but our eldest daughter commented on how loud she can be. Do you find yourself getting louder in actions as we age?

• Haha 1

Depends on time of day.  My wife is louder at night.  She has a routine no matter what time she comes to bed and it is not quiet, as it involves a bag with bottles of pills / supplements in it.  

I am louder in the morning, usually on accident as I try to be quiet and knock shit over.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

My wife is pretty quiet and she doesn’t complain about me.  Our son.. OMG sounds like a heard of elephants when he’s going up or down the stairs.  Late night snack, oh everyone will know about it...  But he’s been loud from birth...

• Heart 1

Wife. She's all but deaf in one ear and not doing much better in the other ear. I can clearly hear TV shows that she's watching from outside of the house. Ironically she speaks too softly for me and others to hear her clearly sometimes.

If I have to wake up early for something, I usually pick my clothes the night before and set them in the bathroom. Not WoJSTL. She'll get up and bang around in the closet and dressers looking for what to wear. If I'm lucky she will use a flashlight instead of turning on the lights.

As usual, we each probably think the other is. She says I clank the cereal bowl, and she sometimes watches tv into the night. Our house is pretty darn open so that contributes. The daughters are pretty darn loud when they are home also long past my |<#}€^ early bedtime. 

53 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

As usual, we each probably think the other is. She says I clank the cereal bowl, and she sometimes watches tv into the night. Our house is pretty darn open so that contributes. The daughters are pretty darn loud when they are home also long past my |<#}€^ early bedtime. 

They want you to miss them when they are gone.