i WaNt MOcKiNgJay To StArT ShOWiNg NOW

MoseySusan

Did you read the book series?

I loved the overall book series, but I was a bit disappointed by the ending. It just kinda fizzled at the end, IMO. At least from a good story line POV.

The books were good, it is the movies that miss a lot of the good parts to the books. I hope this one is better then the last one they put out. 

The second movie was a disappointment to me IMO

• Heart 1

The books were good, it is the movies that miss a lot of the good parts to the books. I hope this one is better then the last one they put out. 

The second movie was a disappointment to me IMO

I would agree. The books aren't describing the world nearly as well as the books. Some of the casting was off for me too. About the only casting I liked it Jennifer Lawrence and Woody Harrelson.

• Heart 1

I agree with your actor/ess , but I would also add Lenny Kravitz, and Donald Sutherland in on that list... they make good casting for who they are playing. 

I'm waiting to see how district 14 plays into all of this, and the wasteland it should portray 

• Heart 1

I agree with your actor/ess , but I would also add Lenny Kravitz, and Donald Sutherland in on that list... they make good casting for who they are playing. 

I'm waiting to see how district 14 plays into all of this, and the wasteland it should portray 

Good point. I forgot about both of them. They both come across well as their characters.

Lenny Kravitz is probably the best cast character of the entire movie, IMO. He plays Cinna perfectly!

I guess we will just have to wait to de disappointed. On Tuesday I will be taking my kids to see The guardians of the Galaxy. I have been waiting for this one to come out for some time now :)

• Heart 1

I guess we will just have to wait to de disappointed. On Tuesday I will be taking my kids to see The guardians of the Galaxy. I have been waiting for this one to come out for some time now :)

Look at the bright side. It's not nearly as much of a disappointment as The Hobbit  movies.  They are like 10X worse.

I have not seen them for that reason.. LoTRs' was bad also, but I never did read the book. 

LOTR wasn't that bad. It kept all the major events fairly consistent. Different characters used for some of the lines and Two Towers battle muddled up, but most other things were decent.

The Hobbit is a travesty of the highest order. I refuse to bother with the 3rd installment. I should have said the same after the 1st, but I didn't. Last year when I came out of the 2nd part, I wanted to scream all the way home.

RUINING one of my childhood favorites.