Well it happened

Dottleshead

5 hours ago, Dottles said:

Given that covid's incubation period is typically between 1-14 days with the most likely time between 3-5 days, i'm going to embrace it and say I don't think I have covid nor that I will come down with it any time soon

Asymptomatic?  Have you been tested? Some folks have it for quite a while before knowing it or getting hit with the symptoms.  You need a 2-month window - at least - if you aren't getting tested.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Asymptomatic?  Have you been tested? Some folks have it for quite a while before knowing it or getting hit with the symptoms.  You need a 2-month window - at least - if you aren't getting tested.

Well if it's asymptomatic then I may or probably had it before hand and in both cases, surely I have the milder version. If it's been in my body that long then I have antibodies dealing with it. I'm not saying the danger is gone. I am saying I will most likely not die from it.

21 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Well if it's asymptomatic then I may or probably had it before hand and in both cases, surely I have the milder version. If it's been in my body that long then I have antibodies dealing with it. I'm not saying the danger is gone. I am saying I will most likely not die from it.

With your respiratory and coronary issues, I think no symptoms = no infection.

• Heart 1

21 hours ago, Dottles said:

I agree. But it's not absolute and @Razors Edge wants absolutes and my stuff.

I just want you safe!  I'd say three months in quarantine and we'll be able to put this worry to rest.

6 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

It’s absolute that he’s a noob and can’t ask for anything more than what he is given.

I'm trusting in Dot's kindness to make sure I get his stuff.

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I just want you safe!  I'd say three months in quarantine and we'll be able to put this worry to rest.

That's about what it'll be.  That's what it was before I left and just being back 2 weeks it appears that's what it's going to be.  I did get the opportunity to grab some teriyaki and overlook the Everett marina last night from a park bench.  Yes, yes, I was 6 feet away from some passing folks and it was a great view.  Tough to beat anywhere.  Sometimes I wonder why the hell I go on vacation with such natural beauty around me -- but I guess to just feel like I'm getting out of town and all the ding bats behind me.  

I'm on a quest to find new ding bats.  Can I come over to your house?