Excessive Meat Warning

jsharr

I can get those tomahawk ribeyes at the local Kroger. One is more than enough for Wo2 & me. FWIW, I reverse sear them & they come out perfect.

Back when we lived in Roch., there was a place on Lake Conesus that specialized in prime rib. They had one that was called "The Truman" that was IIRC, 2 or 3 ribs, AKA a roast. There was some deal that if you ate it & all the fixins the next one was free.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Where to Eat in Amarillo | Texas Highways

Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo, Texas.  Home of the 72 oz steak challenge.

GIANT 72oz STEAK CHALLENGE!! - YouTube

I had a nice beer there, brewed on premise, and a regular sized steak.

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

That’s what she said.

A couple of weeks ago I went down the YouTube rabbit hole and stumbled upon this young lady that does food challenges.   Katina eats Kilos or something like that.  This petite little thing took in that or a very similar challenge and crushed it with time to spare!  

i was impressed anyone could put that down let alone someone that small.

Edit... Found the video

Edited by ChrisL
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

A couple of weeks ago I went down the YouTube rabbit hole and stumbled upon this young lady that does food challenges.   Katina eats Kilos or something like that.  This petite little thing took in that or a very similar challenge and crushed it with time to spare!  

i was impressed anyone could put that down let alone someone that small.

Edit... Found the video

was this RG's date?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 2Far said:

I can get those tomahawk ribeyes at the local Kroger. One is more than enough for Wo2 & me. FWIW, I reverse sear them & they come out perfect.

Back when we lived in Roch., there was a place on Lake Conesus that specialized in prime rib. They had one that was called "The Truman" that was IIRC, 2 or 3 ribs, AKA a roast. There was some deal that if you ate it & all the fixins the next one was free.

I know it’s not on Conesus Lake, but The Red Osier Inn on route 5 in Stafford had great Prime Rib. 

4 hours ago, 2Far said:

Now closed.