How many dryer sheet do you use per load?

Mr. Silly

None. I’m single, just dry is good enough. 
My neighbor who raises alpacas sells these “alpaca dryer balls.” I threw one of those into a load a few times and could tell zero difference between using them and not. Gave it to the dogs to play with and they shredded it all over the floor of the living room in short order. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

0 or 1. Some clothing says to not use any softeners which includes dryer sheets. However I mostly hang dry such clothing. I also don't use them for towels and rags that I keep in the garage. 

As far as laundry detergent, I use the various brands of free and clean as I don't need any added chemicals or smells.

For my cycling and running clothing, I use special detergents that are designed for those materials. Keeps the pores from getting clogged up so that they wick away sweat better.

I have three sheets in the drier right now with some towels and washcloths and a washable pad. I do a load every day but I bought enough that I don’t have to. It’s just easier to do one load a day.

I used a Downey ball in the washer with fabric softener.

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

hope they do better with cancers and such.

Mine nerves misses. He tells me this one is a cancer and he tells me what kind. Then he takes a biopsy for the insurance company. Five days later they call me to schedule an appointment to have it removed.