BOO YAH!

Razors Edge

Nope. My riding buddy Mike, is in charge of the neighborhood pool where he lives and says the people there are jackasses. To limit overcrowding, they created a signup sheet online. The same people are signing up multiple times to save space for people they want to bring to the pool. Other members just show up and expect to be let in because they’re there. They also try to bully the high school kids running the entrances. I hate people. 

My condo pools are open as well and they also require reservations for a set time period.  Each time period is followed by at least 2 hours closure for cleaning and there are more rules than I can remember for when you are there.  I don't think I'll be using the pool this year, but then I don't recall ever using them before either.

7 minutes ago, Kirby said:

My condo pools are open as well and they also require reservations for a set time period.  Each time period is followed by at least 2 hours closure for cleaning and there are more rules than I can remember for when you are there.  I don't think I'll be using the pool this year, but then I don't recall ever using them before either.

image.png.bfd92c929a7b6e9155ee22fbbce22e24.png

image.png.5a245014841fdd1ef5db92e16f2e5054.png

image.png.cc5d3d452e31352d7a2ae3543c94afa9.png