Amazing girl ride

Dirtyhip

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

Went out with a couple of gals for a shralp session.  We went down one of the trails that I just love.  There are some switchbacks and some of the gals an't get through them.  Cornering is one of my more favorite activities.  One of them said no wonder that I love cornering, because I zoom around the corners.  

One of the gals got a tough switchback on this technical trail.  Another one was able to do a lower switchback that she had never completed.  I did this rock drop that I had been wanting to drop.  You climb up these stacked rocks to a boulder and then you drop off the back of this boulder.  I rolled it out today.  

Each one of us conquered something.  

Props to you. But I'm with @bikeman564™ on this. Nope.

• Awesome 1

Totally props to you @Dirtyhip but yes, the WTF sections are not for me. BCC went w/ some peeps to a new trail w/ her fatso. Some dude actually did this :biker:  (I seen the video). While oot to dinner w/ BCC a couple nights ago, I showed her that emoji :)  she laughed. I also said, that would of been me too.

• Heart 1

I don't think I'd even make it up the stacked rocks nevermind ride off them.  :nodhead:  But I'm glad you had such a fun and satisfying day.  As you pointed out, the  best thing is to stretch your limits even a little and do something you haven't done before.  Congrats to all the riders!

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

Enough of this...how is Eleanor...with her bike goodies and such..how is she doing?

I was afraid this would come up. 
she was possessed the last time we rode. She cried. She said she hated exercise. 
This was the best pic I could get with her after she got her tassels.She was so grouchy.  

91351A51-9AEE-4CF2-8242-4B1184129990.jpeg

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I was afraid this would come up. 
she was possessed the last time we rode. She cried. She said she hated exercise. 
This was the best pic I could get with her after she got her tassels.She was so grouchy.  

91351A51-9AEE-4CF2-8242-4B1184129990.jpeg

Sounds like her heart just wasn't in it. Must have been having a bad legs day. Happens to all of us now and again.