Errrrrrr

Square Wheels

5 hours ago, smudge said:

You should have turned the air conditioner way cold. You would have gone into hibernation sleep mode. 😊

BTW, pretty brave of you to go for a run on so little sleep. 👍

I wish.  We have an inadequate AC upstairs, not much we can do about it at this point.  We're essentially in the attic.  It was 80 in our room when we went to sleep.  Without AC, it would have been well over 100.

It was 80 and muggy when I ran.

4 hours ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Yes, but time of day has nothing to do with me saying "screw it" when it comes to running.

I'm on a streak.

Sounds like my Sunday night.  After working outside most of the day in the heat on Sunday, I feel asleep watching the news a little after 10:00 pm Sunday.  I woke up at 11:30 and went to bed.  Between the little bit of sleep I had already gotten and a cup of coffee earlier in the evening and the pain in my shoulder from over use earlier in the day I didn't fall asleep until after 4:30 pm.  The 6:00 alarm came too early yesterday.  I was wondering as I drug myself to the bathroom - How come you feel worse waking up than when you went to bed after just a little sleep?

But I can say that I was my typical cheery self yesterday.  No foul mood or being a bear like SW.

45 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I wish.  We have an inadequate AC upstairs, not much we can do about it at this point.  We're essentially in the attic.  It was 80 in our room when we went to sleep.  Without AC, it would have been well over 100.

It was 80 and muggy when I ran.

I'm on a streak.

So you didn't sleep well because of the heat so you went streaking? Ohhhh!!!! Now it all makes sense to me. ;)

• Like 1