If you could be any forum member

Square Wheels

I'll admit to being very rich and I am not ashamed of it.  It's all relative though.  Compared to someone struggling on minimum wage I have boatloads of money.  Compared to people with a summer house in the Hamptons, I suspect they'd let me polish their car.

I made the decision that I am wealthy and I like the way it makes me feel.  When I told myself I was poor it made me feel bad.  I still have the same amount of money, yet I feel completely different.

As for the wife, I don't understand how I got so lucky.

If I could be any other forum member, I'd give being SuzieQ a try.

• Heart 1

I would be SW.  He is rich (makes enough money to pay huge amounts in taxes), has a nice bike with really fast wheels, and has a great wife who actually thinks he's funny.  If she thinks he's funny, 

Except that we don't really know if the wheels are fast or not, he hasn't done any testing at all on this matter.

• Heart 1

I would take...DH's bike skills,  SuzieQ's yoga and flexibility, Thaddeus's wisdom, Chris's photoshop skills, Destinations, grammar (even if it is Canadian),and as yet to be determined patience, and money :D  Oh and let me not leave out the puppies...lots of awesome doggie owners on this forum :nod head:  I would get me a pooch :nod head: 

As far as I can tell.....we all have some great things going for us....but we also all have our difficult areas, struggles, or areas that need improvement....

Personally... I would change two things ...possibly 3 but I have no control over the 3rd...   I would live a bit further away from train tracks :D (country even...) and I would like about $10,000 more a year financially......the 3rd would be a significant other...but I am wise enough to know "be careful what you ask for"...and know that it is not something I have any control over....where as I am sure somehow I could figure out more money...and relocation :nod head:

• Heart 1

As far as I can tell.....we all have some great things going for us....but we also all have our difficult areas, struggles, or areas that need improvement....

A wise and insightful comment, Petite.

There are things I appreciate about everyone on this forum. There are things I can learn from each of you. But if I had to give up being me in order to become any of you, I would not do it.

A wise and insightful comment, Petite.

There are things I appreciate about everyone on this forum. There are things I can learn from each of you. But if I had to give up being me in order to become any of you, I would not do it.

Good, because even though I do look good in green, a mohawk would not work for me.

Tough one.  Hmm...can't choose

I would love to be bendy like SuzQ, love to be KT and play with Mycroft, love to have a jet like SW does, love to teach people like Sue does, love to have PPs manicured toenails, love to play in the pond like Kirby, love to have kids like P8 does (but only for ten minutes at the finish line), love to fish like Jssharrrrrrr, love to have the miles like Sox, love to use a nightstick like CAW, love to be peaceful like Destination, and love to be funny like RG.