Yesterday's Ride

Razors Edge

2 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

I riding thru a park over the weekend, and came upon a deer. I was about 3 feet from it, and didn't freak it out. Just stayed there. Closest I've been.

I had a similar situation with a couple of mule dear chillin in the brush beside a trail going up a long hill. I was going slowly and didn’t see them until I was right next to them.  

We just looked at each other as I rode by. 

• Heart 1

I heard song lyrics last night aboot a “silicone reality” or something. I really think they meant silicon. I still think it is odd how silicone is named what it is. Why?  I’ve googled this before and will again now, but is silicone made from silicon?  Clearly more silicone research is needed. :)

Ok, there is Si in there!  But that is just weird too!

−R2Si−O−SiR2

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Why would someone put a plastic guy on a bench?

I thought he meant the plastic bike:dontknow:

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

That deer looks so innocent but it’s actually just waiting to ambush a cyclist. Deers are evil. :angry:

Classic tactic - get someone to look in one direction and then have a buddy ambush them from the other direction. Devilish for sure.

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I'm not a very smart man.  If you talk with me at a party, I often just smile and nod my head a lot.  This one, even I understood.

I do that largely because I can't hear over the (_)*&^% background noise.  Them I usually ask them to please pass the jelly. :D

• 8 months later...