When Was The "Cheese Era"?

Razors Edge

...around here?  He seemed too be gone by the time I got here, with just sporadic check-ins, but I get the impression there was a period of Peak Cheese, and that folks are hoping for a return to the good old days.

I'm thinking this was sometime pre-2018 which is a long time ago...

I think there were moments of @AirwickWithCheese glory here but perhaps the ERA was when he rode his bike across the country with just a jack Russell terrier for company.  That was in the old forum that shall not be named.

Edited by Airehead
Awful word usage error, I apologize
  • Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I think there were moments of @AirwickWithCheese glory here but perhaps the ERA was when he road his bike across the country with just a jack Russell terrier for company.  That was in the old forum that shall not be named.

I'm sorry that I missed that era. 

13 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I think there were moments of @AirwickWithCheese glory here but perhaps the ERA was when he road his bike across the country with just a jack Russell terrier for company.  That was in the old forum that shall not be named.

Can we get some of that here??? We need more CHEESE!!!

3 minutes ago, donkpow said:

What's an era go for these days and is cross dressing really necessary?

An era goes for about 6 potatoes

Cross dressing, I believe is necessary if it feels right

Does anyone remember when he met the cookie lady (June Curry)?  She gave cookies to lots of cross country bicyclists 

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I'm sorry that I missed that era. 

I came on the (forum that shall not be named) sometime after his cross country trip.  There was still lots of talk and I remember seeing some pics.  I think my first 'exposure' to the (forum that shall not be named) BuffJum FlJim was in the mountains on his trip.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

An era goes for about 6 potatoes

Cross dressing, I believe is necessary if it feels right

Does anyone remember when he met the cookie lady (June Curry)?  She gave cookies to lots of cross country bicyclists 

No but speaking of Cheese memories, do you remember what he got "Dad's" John Deere rider stuck in the ditch?  Make sure Einstein doesn't make that mistake.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

No but speaking of Cheese memories, do you remember what he got "Dad's" John Deere rider stuck in the ditch?  Make sure Einstein doesn't make that mistake.

I do and wasn't Dad really the father of another forumite who he was good friends with and not really his dad at all?

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

I do and wasn't Dad really the father of another forumite who he was good friends with and not really his dad at all?

Yes and I can't remember her name.  I see her on FB from time to time and right now I lost it...

She was an engineer for the NC highway department.  She wore the pants in the relationship with Cheese.  Why can't I think of her name???

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Yes and I can't remember her name.  I see her on FB from time to time and right now I lost it...

She was an engineer for the NC highway department.  She wore the pants in the relationship with Cheese.  Why can't I think of her name???

He drove a cabriolet and she rode a motorcycle.  

21 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Was that "Wolfie" (not sure if that was her proper forum name or a related nickname)? 

• Heart 1