Greenville weather report, 7/29

Randomguy

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

It is a nice sunny, tropical morning in Greenville today, 81 right now, with 86% humidity.  Afternoon thunderstorms are predicted, and Cheese may have no choice but to hide under the bed if it gets severe.

You don't think he's more a "futon mattress on the floor" type of guy?

I cnnot visit Greenville right now because it is on the restricted travel list that our Governor develops.  If I went to Greenville, I would be excluded for work for 14 days and have to use vacation or not get paid.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I cnnot visit Greenville right now because it is on the restricted travel list that our Governor develops.  If I went to Greenville, I would be excluded for work for 14 days and have to use vacation or not get paid.

Me. too.  :(

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Airehead said:

You have to wear an ankle monitor???

If not, who's gonna rat you out?

GO TO GREENVILLE!!!!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

Starting Saturday, similar here, except I can go to work.  The only reason I cannot come in is if I am ill.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Starting Saturday, similar here, except I can go to work.  The only reason I cannot come in is if I am ill.

You also can't "speed", but I bet you do that occasionally! 

All of a sudden a bunch of goody two shoes around here!

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

You also can't "speed", but I bet you do that occasionally! 

All of a sudden a bunch of goody two shoes around here!

I don't think I will go in if sick.  I'd have to lie.  We fill out an attestation each day answering 10 or so questions.

I do have a cool ID that lets me through police, fire, and military check points.

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I do have a cool ID that lets me through police, fire, and military check points.

I don't think I've ever gone through any of those on the way into the office before.  Sometimes I have to swipe my badge, but that's low level stuff.

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

You have to wear an ankle monitor???

If not, who's gonna rat you out?

GO TO GREENVILLE!!!!

Although I also have a cool ID that let's me through check points--- which by the way I signed even for myself-- which is weird.  Anyway, I digress.  Even though I have ID, I would feel just awful if a student or resident of our group home got sick with the COVID because I went to Greenville.  I am also not good at lying on the attestation form that I have to fill out each day.  I also think the fancy monitoring station will "know" if I have left the state in the same way it knows if I am nto wearing a mask or have a temp over 100

• Awesome 1

Since travel is restricted, this thread can help us feel like we've been to Greenville.  Weather reports and maybe we can add some other interesting facts and pictures.   :nodhead:  A virtual vacation.

• Heart 3