Philander’s day off

Ralphie

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

I am shooting for four day weeks the rest of the year. 

I got you beat.  I'm doing four day weeks until I then back it down to 3 day weeks and then.......  My retirement strategy.  I would say I started the part time retirement strategy back in June but that might jinx something.

Last week I had to do 5 (bad planning on my part)

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I got you beat.  I'm doing four day weeks until I then back it down to 3 day weeks and then.......  My retirement strategy.  I would say I started the part time retirement strategy back in June but that might jinx something.

Last week I had to do 5 (bad planning on my part)

It’s better to FADE oot, then to rust away. Hey hey, hey hey!

Eff that burning oot shit!

Just now, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Bastard! I had a two and a half month Covid sabbatical, and I got real, real used to it.

Now it’s back to reality. My riding has fallen way off and progress on my project list has fallen to zero.

I got to work from home and that was snot bad, but it was still work. And I wound up taking no vacation then, so it is all bunched up now :)

1 minute ago, BuffJim said:

You had a perfect opportunity to accomplish something useful and you squander it in dissipation.  You could have done your name change operation back to Farnsworth, or whatever you were before you started philandering. 

I like philander.  :)

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

I got to work from home and that was snot bad

Nope. Got paid to stay home. Had to make up a few lies each week about what I did that was work-related (and I actually did some stuff) but that was it.

Got some trail work done at camp, re-did the half bath, pressure washed both decks, cleaned the basement and the garage, finally finished the screens at camp, built a chainsaw box for my ATV, got the ATV serviced.....

and now everything is stillborn.

Just now, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Nope. Got paid to stay home. Had to make up a few lies each week about what I did that was work-related (and I actually did some stuff) but that was it.

Got some trail work done at camp, re-did the half bath, pressure washed both decks, cleaned the basement and the garage, finally finished the screens at camp, built a chainsaw box for my ATV, got the ATV serviced.....

and now everything is stillborn.

You suck!

2 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Got up at a leisurely 8 am, had some breakfast, then walked ruby and mowed the back lawn just slightly ahead of the high heat and humidity, then went oot day drinking at the local brewery with excellent south jersey hoagies for lunch. Had an Irish coffee beer that was light colored,, not dark, which was odd, then a nitro porter named Black Friday, then a “squeezings” hazy ipa.  Now winding down on the shady but still hot patio with ruby who desperately wants into the AC. :D

Have I mentioned I like days off? :D

Yay!!!