July 30..and my trainer kicked my azz..what fitness activity did you do today?

petitepedal

5 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I guess, he didn’t spend much time talking with me. He told me I did the right thing to take an aspirin and that helped prevent more damage. 

Are they even sure you had one?   It kind of sounds like they brought you in, made you wait around and go to another hospital, grabbed you violently about the crotch for a bit, then sent you on your way with no instructions other than to take it easy for a while.  What gives?

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Are they even sure you had one?   It kind of sounds like they brought you in, made you wait around and go to another hospital, grabbed you violently about the crotch for a bit, then sent you on your way with no instructions other than to take it easy for a while.  What gives?

I have an appointment next week with my cardiologist. The one that did the procedure came in my room the morning I was discharged and told me I had a heart attack. The twenty minute crotch grab by the hot chick made it all worthwhile (almost). My seven days of restriction was up today. I was back to doing the bedpan thing today.