Greenville weather report 7/31

Randomguy

Cloudy today, 88% humidity and 93 degrees predicted in equatorial Africa Greenville, with little chance of rain.

Today is the day Cheese inspects the basement for mold, what with the humidity and all.  He probably won't find any, I think he stays on top of that stuff.

Just now, Randomguy said:

Why don't you shut your dirty whore mouth - anchorman | Meme Generator

See, it just doesn't feel "true" coming from you on this topic.  You're just not the right person to defend the honor of Greenville.  Heck Greenville isn't even the top city in upstate SC (Spartanburg is), nor the coolest place to be in upstate SC (Clemson is).  They're sadly an almost but not quite there Asheville-lite. 

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

See, it just doesn't feel "true" coming from you on this topic.  You're just not the right person to defend the honor of Greenville.  Heck Greenville isn't even the top city in upstate SC (Spartanburg is), nor the coolest place to be in upstate SC (Clemson is).  They're sadly an almost but not quite there Asheville-lite. 

Pro Football Talk. Abe To The Saints? - Talk About the Falcons ...

I have never been to either place, but Greenville is clearly better because Cheese lives there.

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have never been to either place, but Greenville is clearly better because Cheese lives there.

Cheese is pretty much the only voice I would listen to on the topic, and if Cheese can't even defend the honor of Greenville, how great a place can it really be????

Hell, Ohio is a cesspool, yet folks here still put up a mild defense of its honor.