I WON THE BEER!!!!

Dirtyhip

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"It looks like Marc killed it at the last minute with a time of 21:05 and AJ took it for the women with a time of 26:54.  

Nice work and thanks everybody that rode this, it was fun to see the times.  Marc and AJ let me know what kind of beer you would like.  The winners are going to cut the August segment challenge so this should be fun."

http://www.strava.com/activities/173939190

• Heart 1

I'll never get a KOM, there are far too many cyclists around here.

I targeted one segment yesterday.  I saw it Tuesday and was 340something out of 2,878 other people.  It's on a bike path and the person in #1 has a speed of 27.9.  That's nuts on a bike path.  Yesterday I moved up to 134.  If I knock of 25 seconds or so I can make it to the top 25.  I'd never be able to get to #1.

That's the way most segments are around here, not 3 or 4 people, hundreds or sometimes thousands of people.

that KOM I got yesterday was faster than the only other rider to do that segment.

I try to always kudo you and comment when I see things significant. 

We have some small boards, but there are some fast riders that live here.  However, it is no Bend, OR.  I got a 13th overall in Bend a while back.  That was a huge deal to me.  Joe and Jane racer live there.

• Heart 1