Charlie's Angels just had a shower fight scene with a bunch of chicks and I am so disappointed

Randomguy

Jaclyn Smith, for some reason, roughed up some chick in a locker room setting, and the chicks were wearing towels.  During this rough and tumble event, there was not a single towel slip or anything, what a letdown.  Actually, Jaclyn was in shorts and a t-shirt while everyone else was wearing a towel.  

So Jaclyn, being about 100lbs or so, apparently beats this bruiser of a chick up in one of the fakest fight scene ever.  Not sure why, but the angels are on some chick football team or other.  Cheryl Ladd and Kate Jackson did not help in the fight, and also were wearing towels.  They just stayed in the background looking ineffectual.

1 minute ago, Lard Bag said:

Jaclyn Smith, for some reason, roughed up some chick in a locker room setting, and the chicks were wearing towels.  During this rough and tumble event, there was not a single towel slip or anything, what a letdown.  Actually, Jaclyn was in shorts and a t-shirt while everyone else was wearing a towel.  

Those are for the director's "special edits" collection.  You aren't gonna get to see those. :(

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I always sort of liked those.  I guess maybe I am weird. :D

It's the Landau roof and the opera window, isn't it? You're breathlessly waiting for those to make a comeback, aren't you? '30's, '50's...."70's....they're overdue, man

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

It's the Landau roof and the opera window, isn't it? You're breathlessly waiting for those to make a comeback, aren't you?

Actually it was sort of ahead of its time with the swoopy fenders like you see on so many cars today.  And I like the grill and size of the car.

8 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Actually it was sort of ahead of its time with the swoopy fenders like you see on so many cars today.  And I like the grill and size of the car.

When you see it onscreen and with the mushy suspension and body roll, it isn't all that it could be.  All the cars of that era were kinda bad.

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

Well you have to use it it lose it!

Pretty sure she used the brakes a time or two, but the rear brake rotors rusted so badly, they must have been shit that was rejected by Auto Zone for being too shitty. To Ford's credit, they did warranty that.

She decided to "lose" it and buy a CRV.

• Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Pretty sure she used the brakes a time or two, but the rear brake rotors rusted so badly, they must have been shit that was rejected by Auto Zone for being too shitty. To Ford's credit, they did warranty that.

She decided to "lose" it and buy a CRV.

Yeah, we just got one of those. But the van won’t die!

9 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Yeah, we just got one of those.

So far, so good, but my Ridgeline needed the injectors and rails replaced - didn't cost me anything, but still.... 

(The failing injectors also took out the kitty litter converter and they replaced that as well).

1 hour ago, Lard Bag said:

So Jaclyn, being about 100lbs or so, apparently beats this bruiser of a chick up in one of the fakest fight scene ever.  Not sure why, but the angels are on some chick football team or other.  Cheryl Ladd and Kate Jackson did not help in the fight, and also were wearing towels.  They just stayed in the background looking ineffectual.

Did you replay the screen in slow motion to see if you missed anything?