So how are you bastards on this phine phriday evening?

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

Enjoying a glass of red table wine while waiting for friends (the non-imaginary kind) to come over a celebrate my new job.  I was in the new classroom today for four hours cleaning the computers (9 desktops) and re-arranging the furniture for better flow.  I *really* need an IT person to give each computer a once over: connected to the network printers and virus protected.  The previous teacher didn't leave me the log-in information, either.  So, they're all plugged in and looking lovely but damned if I know whether any of them work. 

It's Friday, I have friends coming in an hour, and there is a gentle breeze blowing through the backyard.  :)

Enjoying a glass of red table wine while waiting for friends (the non-imaginary kind) to come over a celebrate my new job.  I was in the new classroom today for four hours cleaning the computers (9 desktops) and re-arranging the furniture for better flow.  I *really* need an IT person to give each computer a once over: connected to the network printers and virus protected.  The previous teacher didn't leave me the log-in information, either.  So, they're all plugged in and looking lovely but damned if I know whether any of them work. 

It's Friday, I have friends coming in an hour, and there is a gentle breeze blowing through the backyard.  :)

Hey DirtyHipster, Roadsue's version sounds like evening.  Get with the program.

• Heart 1