This morning

sheep_herder

2 hours ago, roadsue said:

Why are you out of bed enough at sunrise to take beautiful photos? 

I usually wake up around 3:00-4:00am and take the dogs for a walk. Lad wakes my wife up a bit later. We survey the situation, clouds, etc. and decided if we will make a push later to get some photos.  She got out a bit earlier than I did this morning, thus she got a bit more colorful photos, where as, I concentrated on getting a starburst of the rising sun with light reflected on the clouds. I think it is neat to be out together, and come up with different products. Remember I am retired, so I can take a nap later in the day, but I have never been a 'regular' sleeper. Being that way, really helps when we are lambing and kidding. Hope that explains our 'weird' lifestyle. Thanks, glad you like the photos.

Just now, sheep_herder said:

I usually wake up around 3:00-4:00am and take the dogs for a walk. Lad wakes my wife up a bit later. We survey the situation, clouds, etc. and decided if we will make a push later to get some photos.  She got out a bit earlier than I did this morning, thus she got a bit more colorful photos, where as, I concentrated on getting a starburst of the rising sun with light reflected on the clouds. I think it is neat to be out together, and come up with different products. Remember I am retired, so I can take a nap later in the day, but I have never been a 'regular' sleeper. Being that way, really helps when we are lambing and kidding. Hope that explains our 'weird' lifestyle.

I wouldn’t suggest your lifestyle is weird. I was just wondering what gets you up so early. 

• Heart 1