I thought I was hearing the Doors

Prophet Zacharia

Back in the day when I was in the Army Reserve  I packed for my AT (annual training) and packed my Walkman & spare batteries but forgot my pack of tapes.  The best of the doors was in my Walkman so I freaking had to listen to that for 3 weeks.  

I bet I could still karaoke my ass off to the doors!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Music playing nearby, but it turned out to be a neighbor playing nursery rhymes. It’s amazing how similar they can sound.

i fixed that. Rocks Off cued up.

The Echo and the Bunnymen remake of People are Strange was playing on my Pandora station during the drive home. 

• Heart 4

The airfield we used to patrol as MP’s had a big ass tree way out on the perimeter of the base. Someone carved in it, “Out here on the perimeter there are no stars. Out here we are stoned”.   Generations of MP’s then carved their names & other sayings into the tree.

We called it the MP tree as nobody else had any reason to be out there.

16 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

The airfield we used to patrol as MP’s had a big ass tree way out on the perimeter of the base. Someone carved in it, “Out here on the perimeter there are no stars. Out here we are stoned”.   Generations of MP’s then carved their names & other sayings into the tree.

We called it the MP tree as nobody else had any reason to be out there.

Wow, you were a member of Parliament?