Why haven't you pulled the trigger on that full-face tattoo yet?

Randomguy

Apparently it's real

A Colombian man has had his nose cut off, ears mutilated and eyes tattooed on his face so his head can look like a skull.

Tattoo artist Kalaca Skull, real name Eric Yeiner Hincapié Ramírez, has been undergoing extreme surgical procedures to make his face look like a skeleton for the last two years.

The 22-year-old says he had been fascinated by skulls ever since he was a child, but only started making his face look like a skeleton after his mother's death because she did not approve of the extreme body modification.

Kalaca Skull has been undergoing extreme surgical procedures to make his face look like a skull for the last two years, including removing skin from his nose and having his ears mutilated 

+13
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Kalaca Skull has been undergoing extreme surgical procedures to make his face look like a skull for the last two years, including removing skin from his nose and having his ears mutilated 

It seems like such people have no self esteem and are trying to gain attention or have a psychological problem.  Otherwise I can't comprehend why someone would want to permanently look like that.

There's a game station in the Ripley's Odditorium at Baltimore's Harborplace where you look at your image on a screen and can add stuff to it by playing with the controls.

That's the only way I'd want to look like that.

Here's my nephew Ryan on the screen:

861677610_RyanPrankHead.thumb.jpg.10a2ed04f9e0d6adad3a9e30dc393da1.jpg 304985221_RyanPrankHead2.thumb.jpg.294817737235ae2ca69388b189e996bc.jpg

Here's what Ryan, on left, looked like in real life while he was playing with that Prank Head game along with his cousin Adam and me:

274348139_RyanAdamMick.jpg.a46960485abc9274fa37d45ec8aa8a1d.jpg 5-