Regarding RG and Bike Riding

Razors Edge

...to find appropriate attractive and/or compatible females to pair with, I have been doing a little thinking on the topic.

RG - you need to use your time on the bike to focus not on other gals on bikes, but to cover more ground and focus on the gals out jogging.  I noticed on my own rides, the ladies on bikes count is about 1/10th the ladies out jogging count.  It seems hoping to find a good match for love will most likely fall within the ranks of the ladies on a run and not the ladies on a ride cohort.

12 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

...to find appropriate attractive and/or compatible females to pair with, I have been doing a little thinking on the topic.

RG - you need to use your time on the bike to focus not on other gals on bikes, but to cover more ground and focus on the gals out jogging.  I noticed on my own rides, the ladies on bikes count is about 1/10th the ladies out jogging count.  It seems hoping to find a good match for love will most likely fall within the ranks of the ladies on a run and not the ladies on a ride cohort.

I perv on the runners hard while I ride.  I sometimes put it in the granny gear and spin up Harlem hill to check their form.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Bike chicks are just aboot always cool., :D

Regardless, it is all about maximizing opportunity.  I "click" with cyclists - male and female - as we obviously have something in common to chat about, but there are just way too few women on bikes.  It's, sadly, way over-represented with dudes.

I actually noticed the other day on my dog walk just how woefully under-represented women (and girls) are in "sports" and playground activities.  My walk by the basketball courts (20 guys, one gal), baseball fields (NO gals, dozens of boys and male coaches), tennis courts (maybe 3:1 male/female), and walking/jogging path (1:1 ratio) with a few males riding through the area on bikes and a few males & females out on the lake paddling. 

So, by far, while women who ride ROCK(!), we need to increase the pool from which RG can perv pick!

29 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

definitely more chicks running than riding

Just now, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

So you're saying if RG switched teams, his odds would improve dramatically?

Well, there are a LOT of folks out there riding tri and TT rigs, so that would definitely seem to give him more options if he insists on finding a cycling partner.