How many Karens has RG denied access to his glory?

We all know most Karens find RG irresistibly attractive; it's just scientific fact folks.  BUT,  RG has extremely high standards so it's easy to believe he has denied most Karens access to his love making skills (he can't block them all because he has a penis).

So, how many Karens do you think RG has denied?  I suspect since he lives in NYC, the number is likely in the thousands.

Mudkipz 

37 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

True, he does reject them for the slightest of reasons, like man hands or low talkers. 

This is true, the list is long.

• Low talkers
  • Loud talkers
  • Man hands
  • Man feet
  • Female pattern baldness
  • Stinky butt
  • Stinky crotch
  • Stinky armpits
  • Snarly face
  • Birkenstocks
  • Stupid hats
  • Thick neck
  • Overly broad shoulders
  • Overly massive boobs

The list goes on an on.

3 minutes ago, The_Karen_Cooper_Incident said:

Yea, if a person wears these it is a clear sign of mental illness.

Mudkipz

Anti-boner shoes, 100%.  Really a horrendous shoe choice, someone who wears them is someone guaranteed never to be sexy in any of life's arenas.  Nothing shouts "Grandma who has given up completely" louder than Birkenstocks.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Anti-boner shoes, 100%.  Really a horrendous shoe choice, someone who wears them is someone guaranteed never to be sexy in any of life's arenas.  Nothing shouts "Grandma who has given up completely" louder than Birkenstocks.

Spoiler

An Inexpensive Basic Black Bikini Update From Ebay | Fashion Influx

26 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have an aunt who lives in Holland who kinda grossed me out as a child. She didn’t shave as “only prostitutes shave“ and was one of those people you had to kiss because she was family but ewe... Anyway she wore Birkenstock’s in the 70’s and I am forever scarred by the mental image of them hairy legs & Biirks....

If my wife was wearing them when we met it would have been a hard no just on principle...

• Heart 1