Square Wheels Cycling

86112B05-39CC-4222-A7AB-786BA0769852.jpeg

8E8E17BA-E058-4961-B92D-A3572571A065.jpegCarol and I at Heart Trouble Pl on the climb up Mt Weather. Apples at Sky Meadows State Park, looking north towards Mt Weather. The Appalachian Trail runs through there. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

14 gravel miles. 85 degrees. 98 heat index. I got a late start because I had to do some stuff for work in the morning.  Hoping for some raid miles tomorrow before the heat sets in. 

• Like 2

32.5 out & back. I must have saved some in the tank because the only PR was finishing up by my house on a sprint. I got passed on a hill. Guy had a bluetooth speaker in his jersey pocket. I was hoping it was the guy on the electric bike & boom box on his shoulder. He passed me on the same hill a few weeks ago. I almost turned around when i got a bee in my bonnet. I swiped at it when it got under my helmet strap. Then it went in my ear. i swiped it again and got it out. But my bike handling went to sheot & I ended up in the ditch. Shiny side up though. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

WoJSTL and I rode 22 miles on the tandem. 14 miles were on the Katy Trail. We then met up with our son and oldest grandson to ride another 8 miles on a bike path off of the Katy Trail.

WoJSTL has 124 miles for the week riding and 8 miles walking. Not bad for us old 66 year-olds!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

A mile and a half walk on my daughters land, back and forth to the chickens three times today