So it takes aboot a minute per percent to charge my phone

Ralphie

9 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Wait until you try the lightning chargers that come with the newer eyefones. They are super fast. I don’t know if they are ok to use on older phones.

Yes, the USB-C adapter and USB-C to lightning cable will work with your iPhone 6s. While it will be faster than the 5W adapter that came with your phone, you may not receive all the benefits of Power Delivery (PD) that newer iPhones do.Apr 13, 2019

I mistakenly bought USB-C to lightning CABLE for my iphone ...

Hmm, sounds like the consensus is it will charge just a little faster.  Another site said an iPad charger works just as well, getting it up tp 11 watts vs 6 for the regular charger.  But that would be almost twice as fast.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

If I use the turbo charger that came w/ the phone it's a super quick charge. Everything else is very slow.

USB charging from a computer is painfully slow!  I thought it was slower than half fast though.  But I guess it is half fast. :D

A PC USB charger delivers 2.5 Watts of power (5 volts at 500 mA). An iPhone charger delivers 5 Watts (5 volts at 1000 mA). A Retina iPad mini charger delivers 10 watts (5.1 volts at 2100 mA).Dec 18, 2013
  • Heart 1

But Apple's iPhone 11 series all come with Lightning ports, and you could say it's getting a little old. ... The "Pro" iPhone 11 models come with Apple's 18W fast-charger and a USB-C-to-Lightning cable. That means you can finally plug an iPhone directly into a USB-C MacBook Pro without using an adapter.Feb 24, 2020

2 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

from an ac charger. MUCH slower for computer usb. 

About the same for me.  I usually plug my Samsung Galaxy S7 into my computer USB during the evening and it's 100% by morning, but if I didn't do that and see it's something like 20% charged in the morning, I'll plug it into the AC charger in the bedroom and it's good it's good to go for the day after an hour: the S7 go a day on about a 50% or better charge.