One little tweak....

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

12 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

I knew you were a tweaker!

Not me, man. Closest I've come has been a couple of Pepsis and a glazed donut. I ran around at warp speed half the morning, twitching, going "Why the hell would anyone do this to themselves on purpose???" Now Valium, OTOH....

8 hours ago, Longjohn said:

You spelt twerker wrong.

I'm too old for my twerk to work.

• Heart 1

15 hours ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I’m about ready to give up on the bike, when I noticed the other night that it felt like my shoulders were up around my ears, pinching the base of my neck. I also noticed that it was nowhere near as bad in the drops. “That’s strange....maybe I actually need a wider bar....”

Interesting.  I am looking at making one change to my Diverge - swapping out the wider and flared bars for the same/similar ones on my Tarmac.  I thought I might "grow" into these bars (similar width to the Roubaix on the top), but am realizing I probably won't.  I'm giving it some more time, but I am paying more attention to it.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I am looking at making one change to my Diverge - swapping out the wider and flared bars for the same/similar ones on my Tarmac.

SO has a Diverge and the flared bars feel.....different? (Hard to tell because her bars are so freakishly narrow for me).

There's a little flare to the Surly bar I put on, but not really pronounced like the bar on her Diverge.

I may actually go back and try the original stem again, just for S&G.