Happy Monday Peeps

petitepedal

Poor womaxx returned to work full time today because there is so much to do before a possible school opening.  With everyone WFH and on vacation she has been unable to get authorizing signatures on checks for material necessary for the reopening.  It is still not clear if they will actually open per plan or if some of the bad news from other states will change the plans.

I worry because all the emphasis is being placed on the safety of students while IMO the staff are those in real danger.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Poor womaxx returned to work full time today because there is so much to do before a possible school opening.  With everyone WFH and on vacation she has been unable to get authorizing signatures on checks for material necessary for the reopening.  It is still not clear if they will actually open per plan or if some of the bad news from other states will change the plans.

I worry because all the emphasis is being placed on the safety of students while IMO the staff are those in real danger.

I understand her woes well.  We are issuing face shields to all staff- sometimes wearing is at their comfort level and in other situations is mandatory.