Preparing for Winter Now

Kirby

4 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

We just got 1700+ bales of 2nd cutting alfalfa stacked in our hay yard. Does that count?

...and I just made a mental note when I put the last of the windshield washer fluid in, to remember to buy a jug of the winter stuff...

Does that count?

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

...and I just made a mental note when I put the last of the windshield washer fluid in, to remember to buy a jug of the winter stuff...

Does that count?

Yes

6 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

We just got 1700+ bales of 2nd cutting alfalfa stacked in our hay yard. Does that count?

Yes

1 hour ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Since 90% of what gets mailed are bills, why would I want to say “Thank You” to someone extorting money from me?

Think outside the box man! You could send thank you notes to people you know for completely random shit! “Thank you for cutting me off on that illegal u-turn to get into church last Sunday. Since God is everywhere, he saw that. He will speak to you about this later. You have an evil imagination, use it!

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

I am prepping for winter by eating my weight between last night and today.  Today it was madras lentils, 3 full pancake portions (with lots of blueberries and butter and syrup, of course), then 5 drumsticks baked with olive oil, S/P at 425 until 160.  Don't ask me if I ate the skin, only a special kind of idiot does not eat the tastiest and most nutritious part.  Just now, half a pineapple.  I am having an internal debate on the other half of the pineapple, not sure if I will cave or not.

• Heart 1