Sorry I have been gone...

KrAzY

But dealing with a lot of stuff at work.. this new cancel culture kids are basically trying to see who they can get fired.. so far this little group has gotten 6 people written up and also 3 people to quit. 

I was thrown on final notice on Monday.. they decided to pull some crap against me while I was on vacation, and instead of my company calling me they took their word for it.. 

now I’m set on revenge! 

• Heart 2
  • Sad 3

18 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear this.

I was thinking the other day "where's Krazy been?" Glad you chimed in :) Best of luck to you.

I think my fav thing so far is they accused a person at work of being homophobic... he is uber gay for days.. it made me laugh

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Airehead said:

The whole thing seems so crazy. 

It is the new way of life.. either agree and follow what these idiots think and say, or they will find a way to get you in trouble.. 

this was all over me not wearing a BLM button some chick at work made for everyone.. 

I used the excuse that it was against company policy. They took it a different way. 
sorry.. but I do not being personal issues to work.. it is just strictly work, and I do it and go home.. I don’t even associate with work people outside of work. 

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Sounds like you could have a good age discrimination complaint with the equal employment commission 

I’m documenting and watching... told my boss I’m going to try and be good, but I’m going to bring them down if I can. 

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Scrapr said:

do you have weak management? You have talked about employees before. So this doesn't sound new. Is the hiring process messed up?

Hiring process is we get the best that walks in.. sadly it is these kids. 
even though the screening process is three times, somehow no one more worth while comes through the door.. my team lead and I are guessing it is because people are making more on unemployment than they would at $16 an hour. 

the management is not weak, but they are skipping management and going directly to the tip line that goes directly to HR to investigate. 

there are a few of us that have talked to the management, and they know what’s going on.. but they can’t intercept before HR gets a call. 

It’s a wonderfully flawed system. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, smudge said:

So you work with high school mean girls? I work with second graders who run and tattle to teacher.

Sorry, man. 

Yup.. definitely like the movie mean girls.. but a little more drama. 

least we know who a few of them are.. they clearly painted a target on themselves for a lot of people here. 

4 hours ago, KrAzY said:

Yup.. definitely like the movie mean girls.. but a little more drama. 

least we know who a few of them are.. they clearly painted a target on themselves for a lot of people here. 

We have hired a bunch of health screeners to mitigate Covid exposure in two buildings we have employees working. Most of them are the teenage daughters of execs.  

Amazing the drama & gossip exploded exponentially when they arrived.   Thank god none of them work for me but we have had to put out numerous gossip fueled fires.

• Heart 1