Jump to content

Hey Razor, take pity on a brother.


jsharr
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I had to drink store brand coffee this AM.

Reaching out to Brandon today to remedy this.

And you're going to RE about this? Well congratulations to a terrific backhanded smackdown against both Kzoo and myself. RE might know beer but he's outta his league on coffee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I had to drink store brand coffee this AM.

Reaching out to Brandon today to remedy this.

There is NO EXCUSE for a Scout Master General to be so incredibly UNPREPARED!

It sort of makes me reconsider your crazed comments in the banana threads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dottles said:

And you're going to RE about this? Well congratulations to a terrific backhanded smackdown against both Kzoo and myself. RE might know beer but he's outta his league on coffee.

But I know when people make stupid mistakes like drinking Shell station coffee or using a Keurig! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

And you're going to RE about this? Well congratulations to a terrific backhanded smackdown against both Kzoo and myself. RE might know beer but he's outta his league on coffee.

How many wheelsets and 10 speed Dura Ace groups have you and Kzoo sent me?  Oh yeah, that's right NONE!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

There is NO EXCUSE for a Scout Master General to be so incredibly UNPREPARED!

It sort of makes me reconsider your crazed comments in the banana threads.

Yeah, had to leave town on short notice and forgot to ping Brandon.  I suck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Yeah, had to leave town on short notice and forgot to ping Brandon.  I suck.

I'd think he would just "assume" by this point and back his truck up to the Jsharr estate's loading dock every week to make his scheduled delivery.

Maybe Texans are just super laid back?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'd think he would just "assume" by this point and back his truck up to the Jsharr estate's loading dock every week to make his scheduled delivery.

Maybe Texans are just super laid back?

His wife just messaged me to let me know they are travelling!!!!!  I am SCREWED!!!!  Was it wrong of me to tell her to get her ass back home and bring me some coffee and maybe a sandwich?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

His wife just messaged me to let me know they are travelling!!!!!  I am SCREWED!!!!  Was it wrong of me to tell her to get her ass back home and bring me some coffee and maybe a sandwich?

This could be BAD. Very bad!  Are you going to be able to survive this totally-avoidable-by-massive-COVID-stockpiling disaster????  If not, who gets your stuff?

As a possible work-around, how good are your burgling and roasting skills?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, jsharr said:

His wife just messaged me to let me know they are travelling!!!!!  I am SCREWED!!!!  Was it wrong of me to tell her to get her ass back home and bring me some coffee and maybe a sandwich?

It depends. I hope she is charging big bucks.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, jsharr said:

His wife just messaged me to let me know they are travelling!!!!!  I am SCREWED!!!!  Was it wrong of me to tell her to get her ass back home and bring me some coffee and maybe a sandwich?

I'll share.  I have enough for 2 more custom brewed cups of joe.

It should arrive in Richardson my Friday of next week.

image.png.b6091b6803f447c53db44870f2d811d9.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...