My best friend and conservative is gonna go bonkers

Dottleshead

Just now, Razors Edge said:

I'm sure we'll the haters will hate.

She'll be the next president as soon as Biden has a memory lapse.  Honestly, this thing is getting so charged -- I'd start looking for foul play.  And by foul play, I mean public folks getting killed.  It happened in the 60s and you can bet it can and most likely will happen again in the 20s.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Dottles said:

She'll be the next president as soon as Biden has a memory lapse.  Honestly, this thing is getting so charged -- I'd start looking for foul play.  And by foul play, I mean public folks getting killed.  It happened in the 60s and you can bet it can and most likely will happen again in the 20s.

Nah...  we’re ok with a president claiming the 1917 flu ended World War II. Biden will be fine.

• Haha 1

When Kamala won the CA senate seat I figured it was a stepping stone. She seemed “electable” to me and figured the Dems would push her to the forefront.  I don’t recall now what happened during the nomination process but I was surprised her stock fell. 

4 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Olyve Oyl looks pretty conservative to me. 

My daughter played softball with this girl who I called Olive Oil.  I called her that for obvious reasons, tall, slender with dark hair.  Fast forward like 8 years and my daughter says dad, look at Olive Oil. 

Freaking smoking hot tatted up fitness instructor!  Yeah this Olive Oil is not conservative by any means!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3