We rented our storage locker

Dottleshead

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I cannot wait to hear the saga of the storage shed and the pellets.

I am sure the new buyer will demand that shed and platform be removed and the site restored to it's former pristine glory.

The cost of moving the pellets will be more than they are worth.

I'm selling my pellets to my friend for dirt cheap.  I'm giving him over 2 1/2 tons of pellets for $200.  Highway robbery.  But he is helping me get rid of them so there's that.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I cannot wait to hear the saga of the storage shed and the pellets.

I am sure the new buyer will demand that shed and platform be removed and the site restored to it's former pristine glory.

The cost of moving the pellets will be more than they are worth.

And then, in the new place, a fiasco building a new platform, shed, and installing a pellet stove.  What a year we have ahead of us!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Razors Edge said:

And then, in the new place, a fiasco building a new platform, shed, and installing a pellet stove.  What a year we have ahead of us!

I'm afraid my pellet days may be over.  No more firewood either.  The place we're moving into (most likely) is new construction and a green home.  Heat pump, solar and electric. Bellingham I believe is mandating all new homes to be green.  And even if they're not, all the new homes that I'm seeing are.

1 hour ago, KrAzY said:

I can't wait for the saga of living with the mother-in-law. 

We have not had a good saga like that in a while

Yeah, I'm going to practice working on myself.  I'm going to constantly remind myself that I am a guest.  I am a guest.  I am a guest and probably get into my meditation heavy.  It's going to be life changing for sure.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Yeah, I'm going to practice working on myself.  I'm going to constantly remind myself that I am a guest.  I am a guest.  I am a guest and probably get into my meditation heavy.  It's going to be life changing for sure.

That is the right attitude. She is opening up her home to you and saving you a ton of money. Show your appreciation as much as possible.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, Dottles said:

We'll pack and box it and pay for some brutes to load it up in a truck, drive it up, and then unload.  The more stuff we can get up there on our own the cheaper we need to pay the brutes.

U haul truck and couple cases of beer would probably make for a better story 

• Haha 1