All of my Iris are divided now

Dirtyhip

What a huge job.  

I recovered about 10 of those 5 gallon buckets of trimmed iris.  Most have already been replanted at our property.  

Possibly I tossed too much of the rhizome.  Wanted to make sure all of what I saved was healthy. 

Also, I dug up some of my herbs.  Looks like I am taking as many plants as I can.  :D

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

What a huge job.  

I recovered about 10 of those 5 gallon buckets of trimmed iris.  Most have already been replanted at our property.  

Possibly I tossed too much of the rhizome.  Wanted to make sure all of what I saved was healthy. 

Also, I dug up some of my herbs.  Looks like I am taking as many plants as I can.  :D

Have you listed your place yet?  In most jurisdictions, unless listed on an exemption waver, anything that is physically attached to a building or planted in the ground becomes part of the property being purchased.  I'm sure a few flowers are just fine but I've known people that wanted to transplant a small tree they planted in someone's honor - no can do.

18 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Have you listed your place yet?  In most jurisdictions, unless listed on an exemption waver, anything that is physically attached to a building or planted in the ground becomes part of the property being purchased.  I'm sure a few flowers are just fine but I've known people that wanted to transplant a small tree they planted in someone's honor - no can do.

I am aware of this.  In a past life, I had a license to sell real estate. 

We can't list til next year.