Trying Something Out - Don Style!

Razors Edge

12 hours ago, donkpow said:

I was really interested in doing that. I never got the rear facing camera set up and everything got set aside. I certainly could have used the cameras in my crash. ;)

Yep - these are Cycliq's so hopefully they would grab a license plate or some evidence in a crash.  Next step is still to fix that rear facing camera as the lens cover is cracked creating that reflection in the video.  But,  I liked the "easy" way to do the PiP video since that was something interesting to me in the past but always in some full price software.

But the PiP would work well with instruction videos - a camera on the item on work table and side camera from a different perspective.

12 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Yep - these are Cycliq's so hopefully they would grab a license plate or some evidence in a crash.  Next step is still to fix that rear facing camera as the lens cover is cracked creating that reflection in the video.  But,  I liked the "easy" way to do the PiP video since that was something interesting to me in the past but always in some full price software.

But the PiP would work well with instruction videos - a camera on the item on work table and side camera from a different perspective.

Indeed. In fact professional shows use multiple cameras with multiple angles.