Found this local story on the book of faces

Longjohn

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

There is a "standard" that should be met for satire.  The Onion does it well, but like a jsharr parody vs a Dottles parody, there is a clear hierarchy of satire and the story above is only so-so in its attempt.

Yeah, they need to sell cigarettes and vaping supplies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

EE289D50-2004-46A5-BAFD-F198D6B35B9B.thumb.jpeg.272e733347c4dc91a98ae56175096c14.jpeg

https://medium.com/the-crown-by-majesty/jameson-hospital-hostess-shop-approved-for-liquor-license-f6af9e195b31

It was causing a lot of fuss so it was taken down. Stupid people don’t know how to read.

Note that until you begin to scroll down the page, there's not a single mention about the article being fake, and the notice appears in tiny print on the side of the page.

If I had done a quick glance at the story, I'd have had no idea it was fake.  I hope The Crown is sued - this is not an honest joke.

43 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Note that until you begin to scroll down the page, there's not a single mention about the article being fake, and the notice appears in tiny print on the side of the page.

If I had done a quick glance at the story, I'd have had no idea it was fake.  I hope The Crown is sued - this is not an honest joke.

Calm down Dr. Mickin. Who is gullible enough to think a hospital would buy a liquor license?