Jerry Jones is an idiot

Mr. Silly

Cowboys will be playing all their games in front of fans.

The article says sporting events are allowed 50% capacity per Texas guideline.   At 50% capacity, it would probably be possible to seat groups 6 feet apart.  How they plan to maintain a 6 foot distance in the concourse area when everyone leaves the game at once is a mystery.

The Fake Jerry Jones is awesome.  A local sports radio show does the fake Jerry on a frequent basis.  This morning the fake Jerry weighed in on the stadium issue.  I will post it once it is available.

Here is one from the past.

https://www.theunticket.com/fake-jerry-jones-homeschooling-5-11-20/

28 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

More cases, more desire to play football.  Fans?  Sure, the more the merrier.  Masks optional.  Crowd size......who cares.

Now you're making sense, Maxx!

And screw the "vagueness" of masks.  You can find just as many unqualified idiots arguing against as qualified experts arguing for masks, that it is just good common sense to err on the side of KISS rule - "no masks needed period" - rather than causing people to need to dither around wondering when they can take their mask off to relieve the life threatening CO2 buildup and legionnaires disease bacterium! Couple that with Dallas allowing(!) 5G towers in, on, and around the Cowboys' stadium, and you have way bigger things to worry about than mask usage!

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Now you're making sense, Maxx!

And screw the "vagueness" of masks.  You can find just as many unqualified idiots arguing against as qualified experts arguing for masks, that it is just good common sense to err on the side of KISS rule - "no masks needed period" - rather than causing people to need to dither around wondering when they can take their mask off to relieve the life threatening CO2 buildup and legionnaires disease bacterium! Couple that with Dallas allowing(!) 5G towers in, on, and around the Cowboys' stadium, and you have way bigger things to worry about than mask usage!

How easy it is to post like an idiot.

Jerry doesn't want to lose all that money from tickets and concession rentals.  My brother took my to a Ravens games a few years ago for my birthday.  He got the tickets, so I volunteered to buy the beer, 2 sandwiches and 2 hotdogs, and some snacks.  I spent around $100.

5 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Jerry doesn't want to lose all that money from tickets and concession rentals.  My brother took my to a Ravens games a few years ago for my birthday.  He got the tickets, so I volunteered to buy the beer, 2 sandwiches and 2 hotdogs, and some snacks.  I spent around $100.

He has contracts with in stadium advertisers and he has guaranteed a certain number of exposures.   I bet those contracts are huge.

America's businesses are losing so many contracts with overseas companies.  Nations like Germany, with only 3-9 deaths/day, are getting production back to normal.

In America, it's become the macho thing in the minds of many to not wear masks, not social distance, attend COVID parties where they hug, etc.

It's like a sci-fi movie or Star Trek episode where everyone is going mad.

Fortunately, where I am virtually no one objects to wearing a mask to any indoor public place.  But my sister drives through downtown Baltimore on her way to Johns Hopkins Hospital each day (she's retiring on Sept. 1) and says 9 out of every 10 people walking the crowded Baltimore sidewalks are either not wearing masks or have them around their necks.  Any wonder the counties surrounding Baltimore and D.C. are being whacked with new cases and deaths?