played paintball yesterday

Parr8hed

Those things kinda hurt a little.  It was fun though. 

We played one game capture the castle or something like that.  Big wooden structure with elevated firing positions.  One team had to "defend" the castle, the other were the aggressors.  Had to knock down a cone in the castle.  Only two ways in.  It was pretty fun.  I ran out of gas and could not fire my weapon.  Was in a protected area 20 yds from a castle entrance.  There was only 2 min left in the game.  I figured that I would just go out in a blaze of glory.  Had my buddy lay down cover fire and I just ran full speed at the cone.  Had to psych myself up to get blasted because I knew it was going to hurt, hurt bad.  But the shots never came, they didn't see me coming and I knocked over the cone and won the game!

• Heart 2

Those things kinda hurt a little.  It was fun though. 

We played one game capture the castle or something like that.  Big wooden structure with elevated firing positions.  One team had to "defend" the castle, the other were the aggressors.  Had to knock down a cone in the castle.  Only two ways in.  It was pretty fun.  I ran out of gas and could not fire my weapon.  Was in a protected area 20 yds from a castle entrance.  There was only 2 min left in the game.  I figured that I would just go out in a blaze of glory.  Had my buddy lay down cover fire and I just ran full speed at the cone.  Had to psych myself up to get blasted because I knew it was going to hurt, hurt bad.  But the shots never came, they didn't see me coming and I knocked over the cone and won the game!

Yes, but how did it make you feel?