Today's Tea

petitepedal

I am slumming...got some Lipton going...a spur of the moment...I have lots of fine teas that have been sent to me..between Parr8, KT, Aire, and in the past Kirbie....I still have some pretty fancy tea...I usually brew  Lipton & mix it with a little lemonade for Ice tea...but ,,,well who knows why I made this choice.  I probably have a 1/2 dozen tea source tea choices here as well... :whistle:

Tea snob...I am a tea snob...

• Heart 1

I don't think you should fret, even Lipton can hit the spot.  Every now and then I will be in a diner and that will be all they have, but it is serviceable and brews fast.  You can be a fine tea snob still, but one that is adaptable!  

Btw, I have something for you that I want to send to SQ for you to pick up when you get there, do you have her address to PM?

No...I do not...I still need SuzieQ's address....  But vacation plans are moving forward...gonna get a place to stay in  Ft Wayne  and I need to get my oil changed...maybe next week.....and well pack and stuff...

Oh I had 2 cups of the lipton...could not handle a whole pot...just not the same as the nice stuff!!

No...I do not...I still need SuzieQ's address....  But vacation plans are moving forward...gonna get a place to stay in  Ft Wayne  and I need to get my oil changed...maybe next week.....and well pack and stuff...

Oh I had 2 cups of the lipton...could not handle a whole pot...just not the same as the nice stuff!!

Well, get on that!  The clock is ticking, and I am pretty lazy anyway, so time is of the essence.

Aren't you at all concerned about propagating stereotypes of Seattlites?  I mean you are already a programmer!  Sheesh!  You are probably rusty, too!

I was a coffee snob and a programmer before I moved here. What the hell do you think I was drawn to the area for?

I took all my tea and hot pot to my new classroom on Friday.  :)  I keep the teas in wide mouth pint mason jars with labels you can wipe off and write on again.  I'm tempted to get a small fridge for storing my cream, yogurt, baby carrots and veggies, almonds.  I'm just not sure that it won't disappear someday after an administrative drive-by for power usage compliance.

• Heart 1

I took all my tea and hot pot to my new classroom on Friday. :) I keep the teas in wide mouth pint mason jars with labels you can wipe off and write on again. I'm tempted to get a small fridge for storing my cream, yogurt, baby carrots and veggies, almonds. I'm just not sure that it won't disappear someday after an administrative drive-by for power usage compliance.

You just need to hide it. I'll bet we could build you one into a small file cabinet. ;)
  • Heart 1

But you could have stood out in your field somewheres else!  Now you are just another face in the crowd. :)

It's less about 'standing out' as it is going where there is work. There was very little opportunity in my field in the Tampa area.